What's new
  • Hello Guest, join our discord! https://discord.gg/89kBZQx

Despotate of Kopf

Scorpion W2

Server Director
5b0541f17bd50a715b49253def1e184e.jpg

67c303ae4f93ab8edf6cff4a1905eab3b337fbab_00.jpg
"Flag of the Separatists"
The Despotate of Kopf is an independent settlement founded in 2282 to separate itself from the tariffs and "protection" of the New California Republic. The villagers dubbed "Separatists" protect their home utilizing an organized militia of citizen soldiers. Led by Caleb "Farrus" Schwarzkopf, a former NCR soldier and gunsmith. He ensures that the village will remain tax-free and away from the grip of the NCR. The settlement welcomes all people with good intentions and almost all types of trading is authorized under the limits of the town. Criminal activities and civil violations will be treated with harsh discipline and even death.

Despot: Caleb "Farrus" Schwarzkopf

Militia Commander: TBD

Militia Soldiers: TBD

Last edited:

Lt. Dan Taylor

Forum Moderator
Fallout Staff
You can make this group, for sure, but if you want to claim territory and the like it will have to be done ICly and through the server. I will never stop a player from doing what they could ICly do within their means so consider this faction official.

Scorpion W2

Server Director
You can make this group, for sure, but if you want to claim territory and the like it will have to be done ICly and through the server. I will never stop a player from doing what they could ICly do within their means so consider this faction official.
I respect that. I will wait until then and conduct appropriately on IC.