What's new
  • Hello Guest, join our discord! https://discord.gg/89kBZQx

Fate of HL2Wars and the Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeNuke

#REDACTED# Director
The HL2Wars server has been effectively abandoned by @Phil as he has the full intent to work on other projects rather then that of HL2Wars. I apologize if you had any investment in that server but at this point it is clear that it will not be continued. Additional announcements regarding the future of Upsilon and staff changes will be made by @DesertedCake or @Phil when they have time to do so. If you are presently staff of HL2Wars then I advise that you contact @Phil or @DesertedCake for further information.

Additionally, the Discord Server has been deleted because it was irrevocably damaged by Strast and his friends. @DesertedCake has already created another Discord Server. Ask him to be invited if you wish to do so (or just wait until someone else invites you).

It seems that we are back to square one once again.

Its funny, but a entire server lived and died inside the period that @Equinox was at Basic Training. Heh.

Last edited:

TheDeNuke

#REDACTED# Director
The HL2Wars Materials have been placed into archive. If you wish that anything needs to be deleted (or retrieved) from these archives then poke me (or any other head staff) via PM's.

Last edited:

Kryzys90

Server Operator
Thank god...HL2 Wars were just a big mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.