What's new
  • Hello Guest, join our discord! https://discord.gg/89kBZQx

The Cyberpunk

CNS

[Uve prime, posed and sketched by robot]

The original cyberpunk himself, this man inspired many gutter goons to grab metal gun pipes and stake out on their own little adventures as solo kids.

Uve Adderam, unknown nationality and known drifter.

But he died two years ago, didn't he? Yeah, you heard some corpslave from EuroCorp brained him for a bounty.

Turns out it's true, /he/ is dead but his clones aren't. Yep, this meatspace murker sent his biological juices off to some Chinese vat baby docs and got his brain uploaded to the net so from a technical standpoint this fucker ain't never gonna die.

Now all his little vat fucks are roaming the world just generally living life as a chaotic cyberpunk wunderkind.

Wild.

Give it ten years or so and the reproductions which haven’t already managed to chuck themselves into the meat grinder will be taken care of by the accelerated aging process. Uve Adderam, R.I.P I remember when we almost got brainwashed after bushwhacking some stray Netwatch goons in cyberspace to try and test our new programs.

CNS

Give it ten years or so and the reproductions which haven’t already managed to chuck themselves into the meat grinder will be taken care of by the accelerated aging process. Uve Adderam, R.I.P I remember when we almost got brainwashed after bushwhacking some stray Netwatch goons in cyberspace to try and test our new programs.
Fondly remembered in the databands of the UVE CORE